¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

9.21.2008

what sarah said.

well today was interesting on a couple levels. for one, i decided that i had to tell people about my crush on that one guy in that one class that is my favorite between chemistry and fashion. i told karri, who thought it was super cute, and sarah, who said that it wasnt out of reach at all. that part made my day, possibly my week. i decided that i was actually going to go for it, even though he seems so out of reach. sarah's known him for a while and if she thinks so...well i dont know. sarah is wise in many subjects. and i told caylin, who was just like, ok. i told steven, because hes my bestie and all. and he like, flipped out! hes telling me right now how he would do anything to get me back and how hes changed and how it would be a lot better than the last time that we dated, which i dont even believe a little bit. i mean, sometimes its like i have some feelings for him, but i really dont think so. i just think its the way i can tell him anything that makes me want to subconciously like him. but i conciously like that one guy. my god, it makes my heart beat fast when he comes over and talks to me. and i can totally see myself with someone like him. also today, i found out that ethan thinks that me and steven are together, which i find somewhat hilarious. but mission accomplished.

love, kaatie

No comments: