¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

9.27.2008

repeat cycle.

wow, my last post was probably the worst one yet. last night wasnt really a good night. ive been feeling a little depressed and kinda lonely lately. last night was just super bad. i havent really talked to ken for a few days, and i dont know what else is wrong with me. its bad though, and i dont like it even a little bit. it feels like this is always going to go on, even though i know it wont. because things like this never last. eventually ill be going out with someone and then ill feel loved and warm and safe. ill be happy, if hes nice to me that day. then it will eventually end and ill come crashing down, probably dangerously hard. repeat cycle. isnt it funny how that affects my mood so much? i dont think so at all.

my computer is running so slow today. its really pissing me off. but anyway- the regional was this afternoon. we shot the same as last weekend, and got fifth. we didnt make it to state, which is ok with me i suppose, but im disappointed. everyone was a little bit, except ash, because she wont the whole freaking tournament. i had the same split as last weekend, which torked me off a little bit. i left so many on the back, it wasnt even funny. but oh well, what can you do? next year were gonna be killer, since we arent losing any varsity golfers and were gonna practice as a team all winter. and i might be quitting softball...more on that later though. hmm. i dont really know what else i can say about today, haha all i really did was golf. i have to write my editorial and my article for tomorrow, which is basically going to suck. and the colored pencil drawing...ugh. a busy sunday. my favorite?

love, kaatie

1 comment:

Nicole Linette said...

OH, ladies golf?! That's pretty sicknasty :D
Aw, you're luck you have a boyfraaand.

peace&love
nicole.