¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

9.29.2008

epic discovery.

well, yesterday was probably the best day of my life, NOT even kidding. wanna know why? well ill tell ya! yesterday, i discovered that there is actually a word for that certain type of person i hate. im sure ive mentioned it to you before...the kind of person that pretends to be into the music/fashion/art industry because they think it makes them look cultured, pretends to have opinions on politics/issues/other things that they really could care less about, pretends to be edgy and cool. i have the er, the pleasure of knowing several of these creatures, titled pseudo-intellectuals. urbandictionary that shit. it made me laugh for like ten minutes straight. probably because i know a person or two who fit the bill perfectly.

i am officially losing my mind. earlier i was sitting at my computer, thinking crazy thoughts about zach and wondering if he still wonders about me like i still wonder about him. i found his page on facebook [i defriended him, if you didnt read that entry like three weeks ago] and my cursor was over the friend request button. and then i thought to myself: WHAT are you DOING!? i seriously dont know what i was thinking. and like on saturday, i was tempted to just like, clear things up with taylor. why, i have know idea. not like i want to be her friend or anything. because really, i have a deep hate in my soul for that girl. hmm...im still ridiculously head over heels for that boy in my newspaper class. tomorrow is layout night, and that means a couple of hours after school during which all the newspaper kids are forced to stay and do nothing! aka, t time, as me and karri decided it should be called. i kinda hope that that goes somewhere soon, because i really really hate all of this nonverbal shit. mm, but hes worth the wait :]

love, kaatie

No comments: