¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

9.11.2008

tolerable, if not pleasant.

its a little late, so this is going to be a shortie. today was pretty tight, actually, even though it was kinda stressful. there were more spiders in my bathroom, so i promptly moved upstairs again. if there are spiders involved, ill happily accept defeat. those things are absolutely terrifying. i was pretty stressed because i had homework to be turned in that wasnt finished, because i had to talk to mulligan about the jank sewing machine, and conduct three interviews during lunch...all of that had to be accomplished during fifth period newspaper. but i got it done! which excites me, actually. i was calmer after that. my article is going great, and my podcast is all written, so i just have to record it. which reminds me...im going to put up a link to the website for our school paper. check me out, alright? or at least, listen to my podcasts :] spanish was boring as usual, and clendenen didnt count me late even though i walked in like five minutes after the bell. it was great. then in drawing....mr kilmer actually talked me into drawing a self portrait instead of one of erica. because colleges prefer to see self portraits in their applicants portfolios...which sucks, but hey- i need one such portfolio. so this weekend, ill be taking scene portraits of myself. in english, we had a little socratic seminar with speaking chips. that was kinda ridiculous, because we were only allowed to contribute five points to the discussion. but it was also good, because i didnt feel like an idiot for talking more than everyone else.

i wish i was older.
love, kaatie

No comments: