¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

9.02.2008

experiment.

i want to give something a try.

hello, my name is katherine suzanne phipps. im your everyday average girl. i would rather accept what im told than ask questions and find things out for my self. i dont like learning much. im not very smart, but i try hard in all of my classes because i really want to go into medicine when i get out of school. i go to carroll, by the way, and i love it. my favorite class is math, because i love a good challenge. im a very conservative republican, and i like to do things by the books. i hate taking crazy chances and avoid risks at all costs. im closed minded. it doesnt bother me at all when people copy what i do, because everyone knows that imitation is the highest form of flattery. it would be perfectly alright with me if i grew up, went to college, spent a few years in a career and then had a couple kids and became a stay at home mom. in fact, i want to have three or four kids because i love them! and definately not a redhead, because everyone would make fun of them for being a ginger. that wouldnt be very cool. i want my husband to work a nine to five, white collar job. and he better not have piercing and he better believe exactly what i do. i want to live in the subburbs, in a nice house with a yard and a picket fence. i like clingy people, and im a hopeless romantic. its hard to make me sad, and im the strongest person i know. i cant remember the last time i broke down and cried. when i fall, it takes me only a matter of minutes before i pick myself up again, and keep living my life. im fearless. right now, things arent looking bleak and hopeless for me, theyre looking happy and bright. i got over zachary john hodgson in one day. i do not hate taylor lamphier. things really couldnt be better.

yeah, thats what i thought. its so easy to tell lies.
love, kaatie

1 comment:

XxCherokeexX said...

Nice Blogg. Thanks for the comment.
Peace
-Cherokee