¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.01.2008

warped was amazing!

warped was rather amazing. and although i could go on and on with stories, im super tired and still recovering. so ill give all of you a summary:

i met travis clark! and all time low, dreams of universities, and cobra starship. saw cobra starship, katy perry, we the kings, all time low, anberlin, angels and airwaves, charlotte sometimes, shwayze, the acadamy is..., and dr manhattan. about a girl is officially my new favorite song. travis is still my favorite ginger, maybe my favorite person in the world besides zach. there were a ton of hot guys. and there were tents for causes that i support: obama, peta [ok. maybe not so much anymore, because i puked in a trashcan by the peta tent and they laughed at me. i was like, yeah go help your animals while i have a heat stroke and puke because i cant keep water down because its so hot!], invisible children..and good music. im seriously considering going into merch now, because it would be effing sweet to go and hang out with all of these people all summer. to be on warped for the summer would be heavenly. after that, who cares? i will have just spent a summer with amazing bands and other cool people. zach WILL be getting his lip pierced, because lip piercings are like the sexiest things on the planet. i dont care what anybody says.

speaking of zach, hes going to cedar point without me, damnit! and back to new york :[ i miss him alot. and i love him alot more. i dont know why, but im extra emotional and moodswingy lately. if he was any less understanding, i dont know what i would do. the way he makes me feel but doing nothing but existing, and just the way he listens to me babble...thats whats holding me together right now.

there was something else i wanted to write, but i dont remember anymore. random things: i need a new mp3 player. i hate it when people copy me. kelsey is really funny. golf tryouts went sorta badly, even though i know im not going to get cut. still, im a little nervous for monday. i reallyreally want to see the dark knight. there isnt much to do at my house..HAHAHA.. insider. umm.. strange moods spawn strange thoughts. and ive definately been thinking some wierd shit lately.

warped was among the greatest experiances of my life. i hugged gabe saporta TWICE and travis signed my shoe and then told me that he loved me! yay. anyway, im falling asleep. peace, lovers!
love, kaatie

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Hey KT,

Glad to hear you had a great time at the concert, though I had never heard of any of the bands you mentioned! lol.

Oh, R U kidding me...lip piercings being the sexiest thing out there! I think you're "Warped" Ha! lol. But to each their own, I guess!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer before school starts back. Guess we will see you in Aug for "J-Man's" send off to college cookout!

Later,
Jeremiah

Nicole Linette said...

Ahhh!

I ♥ Warped Tour. Even though it was my first year going XD That's great you had an fabulous time. I wrote two ridiculously long blogs about my adventures too, the highlight being meeting Tom DeLonge and Jonathan Cook =]
I met Travis too! I had to hunt him down in an amusement park, but yeah I took a picture with him. You're so lucky you met Gabbeee I missed Cobra's set because they started early :(
Haha, and your merch-working idea is actually genius. I wouldn't mind hanging with some of the coolest punk rockers around.

Finally, I agree with you on the lip rings. God, they're incredible.

Peace&love,
nicole.