¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.03.2008

dr pepper leaves fizzies in your nose.

well, thats what this post was going to be called. i was thinking about what exactly i would write about while i was at the driving range with my dad. i was thinking it would be lighthearted but deep. we had a good time...talking about golf and hitting like a thousand balls and putting and talking and planning the season. we had a putting contest and he beat me by 2, as usual. one of us suggested playing 18 after the second day of tryouts tomorrow afternoon. could have been him, could have been me. he said that he could take the afternoon off of work to play golf with me. skiddlydoo. either 27 or 36 holes tomorrow, and some dad time. which i do, by the way, sincerely enjoy.

so i got home, and started to clean my golf clubs. i was talking to zach on the phone, because i didnt have any music to listen to because my mp3 player is still busted. anyway. so we were talking, and he told me that he was leaving for new york a day earlier than his parents originally said. that meant that if we were going to hang out at all before like, next sunday, it would have to be tomorrow. on top of not seeing him im more than a week as it is. so he asked me if i wanted to come over. and i did, obviously. still do, despite everything that happened in the next hour. in any case, i was pumped, and a little nervous [about being around his parents who i havent really met, about seeing him [he gives me butterflies!], about asking my parents and about them saying yes] so i didnt give the golf plans a second thought before i asked my mom. she said yes, if his parents would be there...and to go ask my dad about what time i should get picked up. so i went downstairs, and asked him, but he said no before i even finished talking. and then he was like, but were going golfing tomorrow. i dont really remember what else he said down in the basement but i know it ended with me going back upstairs to ask mom something else. i was just excited that my mom had said yes, at that point.

zach called back, we were talking for like a minute. then i heard that someone was picking up another phone downstairs, which pisses me off so incredibly much since we have jank ghetto phones anyway where conversations can be listened to. so i went down there, to see who the hell was trying to listen to my conversation. then my mom was like, you need to hang up now. so i did. [note: its not a good idea to let your parents hear you say i love you. which about the more ridiculous thing ive ever heard. i can love who i want.] and then my mom went on a mini tyraid about how i already had plans and i was being a jerk to cancel on my dad, and i was like, well i definately forgot. and then my dad played the whole 'you like him more than you like me' thing. which made me a little mad, because of course i love zach, but i love my dad. and he knows it. he also knows that im quite a careless person. i tried to explain to them exactly why i wanted to go over to zachs tomorrow. the response i got from both of them: "so?" it went on for quite a while..

ahhh, shit. i dont want to write about this anymore. i fought with my dad, and that never happens. so now im scared that i wont be able to see zach and that my dad hates me. i guess. i dont really know.
love, kaatie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting &+ helping me out with the baby-sitting plans. ;3

Oh, I'm so sorry. Maybe there's some way that you can go along further more with the plans? I don't know.

If you have time; hit me back soon.