¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.20.2008

subpar, for sure.

the acadamy is's new album that came out yesterday, and its pretty amazing. not gonna lie. its a close second for my favorite album ever, the best ever being we the kings, and then third place viva la cobra. but anyway. today was block day, and it was boring, like every other block day that ive ever experianced. fashion was pretty slow because jessica is like the most annoying person in the entire world, and she sat next to me and pissed me off way incredibly much just by being alive. but whatever, i guess? were doing the coolest project ever. we have to pick a celebritry and a country, and then style that celeb in that country for a 5 day promo tour. which is like, amazing, and not even like homework. i picked gabe saporta, because he has amazing style anyway. and south africa, because it would be fricking sweet to go there and party in jo'burg and cape town. seemed chic to me. anyway. of course, everyone else in the class picked someone from the fucking disney channel and a country in europe. except for the ones that picked ashlee simpson and paris hilton, and paris and milan and london. the teacher didnt catch that one. i almost told her, but i dont know. shes just a little dumb. but at least she hates miley cyrus and the jo bros as much as me. its kinda strange, i told my mom that she was almost retarded, and my mom called me arrogant. wierd, right? oh well. im arrogant, im a bitch, and i got asked if i was pregnant. interesting days.

i really hate when people try hard to be something theyre not. i hate cliches, and i hate when i get copied. or when people copy things in general. its kinda like....couldnt you be at least a little creative? i get inspired by stuff, but i like to put a little bit of my own spin on things. blatant idea stealing turns me off. i also hate the disney channel. just throwing that out there.

im especially wish that i was with zach tonight, just so you know. so im going to go lay on my bed and think about stuff.
love, kaatie

No comments: