¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.11.2008

excitement.

so its been a while, im sorry. i havent really been busy, since it was the weekend, but i dont know. i just didnt feel like getting on the computer. and i got in trouble for being online at all hours of the night...because my little sister totally ratted me out. she said it was because she was mad that i didnt ever spend any time with her, which doesnt make much since to me. youd think if she wanted some more sister time, shed like, kiss my ass or something, not try to get me in trouble. like, seriously. what good is that going to do? now i dont think ill be trusting her with much secret info. haha, because im a very mysterious person, and i keep alot of secrets. well, i do from some people. but im kinda the type of person that needs to tell at least one person something before i can chill about it. especially my little internal debates and ponderances. i think actually hearing myself say it to someone helps me sort out whether or not its actually ridiculous or if its like, something legit. usually actually ridiculous. but you know. theres those rare occurances.

so yesterday, i thought i would take the day off of golf, since everyday for the past 7 days id played 18+ holes. but then me and zach decided to play 9 at autumn ridge, and my dad tagged along, to like, meet him. which was cute. they shook hands when they were introduced, which is like, the awkwardest thing in THE entire world to watch. "nice to meet you, mr. phipps." wow. i was trying really hard not to laugh at that moment. other moments last night, i could not control random laughter, and heres why: zach is a terrible golfer. like, suuuper bad. but it was fun, nevertheless. i played somewhat amazingly, better than ive played in like, 2 weeks. probably because i was so relaxed. suprisingly, it wasnt all that awkward to have my dad there. except for the part where he almost kissed me in front of him. now that would have been wierd. like omg im scarred for life wierd. but no. everything was allll good. another perfect time spent with him...oh i dont think i blogged about how pissed i was that he didnt call me when he got home on saturday. my god, that was interesting. i walked around my house for about an hour like wringing my hands. i bet my bloodpressure was through the roof. then i called him to like, yell or be mad or whatever, and the second i heard his voice, it all melted. like, seriously. vanished. it sucked. well, maybe not, because i didnt want a fight. and he said he was sorry. usually, no matter how bad the incident is, a simple im sorry is all i need. on the flip side, though...if you dont apoligize using the actual words, im not likely to forgive you a hundred percent. just a little fun fact, for you.

school starts soon and im effing pumped. like, whoa. cant waiiit for those mixed grade classes :D and meeting new people...thats like, my favorite. and wearing all of my amazing new school clothes, of course. and using my new backpack. andddd haha i wont keep going. only two more days. wow, if i were normal, i wouldnt be this excited. but im not, so i am. ohh and im going to get my hair cut. like, actually short. like, just brushing my shoulders.. im excited. my grandma agrees with me that itll be cute..it was one of many things we discussed while shopping today. seriously, i think that i have one of the coolest gmas ever. she like, understands stuff [mainly boyfriends, and when i say understands,, i mean for real. shes so easy to talk to! i have no idea why my mom is the way she is]. it was great.

well, bed.
love, kaatie

1 comment:

meowi said...

I love this{: school i'm soooo excited 4 this yr. and i'm going to be a sophmore! yeh me
xoxo luv my g'mas 2:D lol