¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.02.2008

pointless.

i went to a family reunion today. it was really boring, except for the part where i met yet another cousin that i had no idea existed. his name is josh, he lives in iowa, he goes to a private highschool...blah. ive had a terrible headache for the entire day. it feels like something is squeezing my temples in. not fun. other than that, ive done absolutely nothing. nothing at all. except be a little mad because apparently i didnt get to gingers party quick enough or something [?]. oh well though. dont bother explaining that one to me, because i dont care. i know im just being pissy and itll blow over after i get some rest and my head stops being annoying.

i really want to talk to someone who will distract me enough to let me sleep for a little while. i know as soon as i get off of the computer im going to cry. i feel choked up a little even now. i want to shake this feeling, but its been like a week now. its starting to get old, and to annoy even me. i bet its even worse for those who have had to read about it in every single post. im sorry about that. but i havent been bothering anyone about it for real. maybe i need to do that...ill find someone to talk me out of it. jeez. i just need to be done pmsing already. and fall into a rhythm again. golf will help me with that, im sure.

i realize that this was a pointless post, lo siento. but really. this sucks. im going to go listen to we the kings, and try to sleep the whole night through for the first time since tuesday.
love, kaatie

2 comments:

maggiejane said...

hi my name is maggie. im new on blogspot so im looking through blogs. yours seemed really cool, cmnt back =)

maggie

Janna said...

Stay strong, Katie. Things will get better. I promise you.