¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.07.2008

wasting the last days of summer.

today wasnt even that bad, actually. so i dont know why i feel so bad. not bad. actually yes, bad. really bad. pissy, which is the worst kind of bad. i have to bite my tongue to keep from bitching at everyone who talks to me. well, once a month for about three days. so i guess this means that im a girl, and painfully on schedule.

not much happened today, so i dont have alot to talk about. the huntington north invitational was today and of course i played in that. i shot a 101 with 34 putts and 8 penalties. 2 pars and 1 birdie. as a team, we finished fourth out of twelve. which is decent, i guess, because the schools that beat us [huntington north, northrop, homestead] have good teams.

then i had a drive time with andrea, which was good, because shes super nice and alot like me. we talked about boys and gossiped and told stories from the past. actually, it might have been the highlight of my day. i love talking to nonjudgemental people who understand me. but maybe thats just me.

i miss zach. im tired. my back hurts. tomorrow is the northrop invitational at colonial oaks, so i think im going to turn in. sorry that this one was short and boring...i guess im just not in the mood.
love, kaatie

No comments: