¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.25.2008

so thats the end of that.

zach cheated on me, and i broke up with him. im not really all that upset because he didnt care anyway. im mostly just a little pissed that he lied and that i was right, again. i guess i didnt learn much from that one, except sometimes you just have to do it. and that youll survive, no matter what. oh well. im on to better things. like someone who actually gives a shit. ashley got mad at me, i decided that i didnt really want to drag that out because theres some things about her that have bothered me for a really long time. it sucks though, because now ill probably never get to meet janna. not that she wants to meet me anymore, i dont think, but yknow. we were soul sisters at one point. her letter got returned to me in the mail, because i forgot to put a two cent stamp on it. go figure. i guess it doesnt matter though, because all of the things that i wrote about are completely invalid, like me being excited because i was going to hang out with zach in three days, and because i was coming to tennessee if i could convince my parents. ill rewrite one. one thats relevant.

so i guess thats the end of that.

all of my classes are going great, which is kind of suprising because this is about the point in the year where school usually catches up to me. about the same time that the drama catches up with me, in other words. sra. clendenen's first period is amazing. no question. hands down. favorite period of the day. felix is one of the only things keeping me sane right now. thank god for him. i have an a in algebra 2 honors after a whole chapter, which includes homework that ive done all of, a quiz, and a test. miracle. kilmers drawing class is great, because its art. miss briana amazes me every day. and the girl on my other side gets to listen to us talk about our troublesome relationships. which is awkward, but sorta funny. anyway. chem honors is tolerable because mrs bell is crazy. it makes the period go super fast. METER BOX! ITS SO BIG THAT I COULD HAVE SOME PETS IN HERE! OR FRIENDS! COME JOIN ME IN THE METER BOX! haha. insider. newspaper is amazing and kari is like the best partner ever. we're vip and we like to wander around school making mischif after lunch. in fashion, mulligan said that im going to suceed at fit or pratt, when i go there. which was pretty sweet to hear, because it makes me all the more confident in my future. the school part. not the zach part, because thats definately not going to be happening. which is good, because the more i think about it...its kindof gross to marry your highschool sweetheart and he doesnt really fit the bill of my dream guy. just throwing that out there. then seventh period english. our clique. its allll good. then after school! golf team is so much better than last year, because of our relationship therepy sessions with williams, and standing up for inben [sp??!] and her sunscreen. making fun on favorite and FF and CP and goblah with velpel and alysia and sarah, whom ive come to love dearly. shes amazing. who wouldve guessed? i just wrote out all that good stuff about today...wow.

friday is ethans pond party and the marion football game. and i am beyond excited. im even excited for school tomorrow because i know its gonna be drama free. im just gonna sit back, and enjoy it while it lasts.
love, kaatie

1 comment:

Janna said...

So you're just gonna throw it all away? Everything you have with Ashley? Everything that you have with me?

I'm not gonna lie Katie. That's so selfish.

You have no idea how she feels.

You're being ridiculous.