¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.14.2008

last day, first day.

well im not going to lie..the first day of school was good up unti 30 seconds ago, when i saw some facebook photos that made me feel literally sick. like, stomach drop and flip kind of sick. the kind of photos that reveal, well, zach and hilary having a grand old time at macie's party last saturday, when he was supposed to hang out with me. ugh. i want to trust him. i really really do. but god, what else am i supposed to think? that he just had a friend thats a girl that older and cooler than me with a nose piercing that lives a lot closer to him than i do? yeah right. i dont want to think about it right now. but i want to know, you know? i want someone to come up and tell me...but only if its a no. i only want someone to come up to me and be like, hey, dont worry, because your boyfriend really loves you. how likely is that to happen, though? no likely, i presume. and probably not worth my sleepless night.

yesterday, my last day of summer, was quite an adventure. i got a migrane and it was so bad that i eventually had to spend some time in the emergency room. which i guess isnt that cool from the point of view that i was shaking and i could hardly breathe because my head hurt so bad and i had to spend my last day of freedom in bed all day, but still a little bit cool because i got to wear a wristband and two ugly bandaids and tell a story to everyone that asked about them.

my classes alright, i guess. i made a tight new friend, named megan. she had on an amazingly cute dress from h&m [which is my favorite store], and had cool dyed blonde hair. shes in my english class, and sits next to me. possible best friendship? i think so. all of my other ones are pretty blah. the chem teacher is crazy. in a mad scientist sort of way. my art teacher is really nice, and from the looks of it, into letting students express themselves. he let us pick our first project, which ended up being a colored pencil drawing of some sort of foliage. im going to do a kid sitting in a tree from the waist down, partially hidden by the leaves and branches and whatnot. maybe two kids in the same manner, holding hands...something cute and innocent by way of secret garden.

so i noticed some things today. the first: if youre cool, you have random, tacky streaks of pink or purple in your hair. allll of the cool kids have them. seriously. if you arent an abercrombied out prep without obsurdly purple hair, you ARE NOT cool. ARE NOT. NO. haha. forget all of those other attractive hair colors...no one or two streaks of pink or purple, and your good to go. and the other: if you are cool and a girl, you have every single accessory that fits on your body in a peace sign, and you like hannah montanna and the jonas brothers. particulary nick jonas, the one with straight hair? hes the hot one, i guess. i wouldnt know. i find the disney channel disgusting, a disgrace to real culture.

tomorrow is friday! and then the weekend! maybe ill hang out with zach tomorrow afternoon...wow, im in bad shape to be thinking tgif on the first day of school.
love, kaatie.

1 comment:

Janna said...

DUDE KATIE GUESS WHAT. Alex went to the emergencey room tuesday for having a migraine too...that's so weird!

Don't worry about the Zach thing. Yeah, it's a little shady. But I'm sure he didn't intend anything by it.

I love you. And I can't wait to see you soon!