¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

8.05.2008

chaos!

this morning was crazy. honestly, you'd think that since it was all school related, things would have been a little bit organized. then again, i cant even find my way from the small auditorium to the student parking lot now because of all the construction. on top of that, the entire building is absolutely crawling with construction workers. i hope that this is no indication as to how the school year is going to go.

i got up this morning nonchalantly 45 minutes late. somehow, it didnt register to me that i was late, so i never really got the adrenaline rush that i usually get when im late to school [which is almost every morning]. in any case, i was ready in time but didnt get a chance to eat any breakfast, which isnt smart when you have to go play golf. so then i went over to the school and attempted to find the cafeteria through the maze of plywood and temp walls [it didnt help that i went in the wrong door]. anyway, i found it eventually. i got my schedule, and realized about one second later that it was messed up. they didnt give me spanish 3! which is quite an issue if im going to be going on an exchange junior year. so coach kollinger and i went to the guidance office to try and get that fixed, where we were yelled at for not waiting in line. so he yelled at the random secretary for a while, and then we left a note for my advisor, who wasnt there anyway. coach told me to get my stuff to my locker so we could get on the bus and go. so i was walking that way and delagrange, the athletic director, popped out of nowhere and attacked me. like, seriously, i thought she was going to kick my ass, because i didnt have my physical turned in yet. except..i had it in my hand. i was like, chill, woman, its right here. but of course, my mom forgot to fill out the back page. delagrange almost didnt let my play today, but it was eventually figured out. and i did play. good thing too: i shot a 49 for an overall 2nd place. we beat concordia and dwenger, which means that were 2-0. thats the best record carroll has ever had, i think. and we already have a better record than we did last year. so im pretty much pumped about the season.

theres little kids in my room and they want me to take them to the pool. so i might do that, just to keep my mind on happy things. i have that reading project to do too. soo.
love,kaatie

1 comment:

please_ask_alice said...

Hello, my name is alice vanwilder, i am starting a new advice blog because my last one got hacked into. I am a therapist, but no charge. Just come to my blog and read my profile for more info.

Alice