¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

7.28.2008

suprisingly chill.

my computer had a virus on it tonight, which provided me and my father about six hours of quality entertainment. while watching him sort though all of the various files on my precious laptop searching for the spyware, i had a swiss orange milkshake. yum.

today was pretty nonchalant as a whole. i was home alone for most of the day, which was good, because i needed that to recover from yesterday. then i golfed, better than yesterday evening. my wrist feels a little better. i moved my stuff back down the basement bathroom, now that the spiders are gone. my family had hotdogs for dinner, which was nasty. i hate hotdogs so much...and then im thinking about going vegetarian again when school starts. not because of that stupid, ignorant PETA video about animal cruelty, although that is sad. its just...i dont actually know. i was before, and i liked it. i felt better. and i lost a ton of weight, which is always good. especially because i have some amazing new size 5 skinny jeans i have to fit into. which reminds me: yesterday i was gonna eat a cookie and my mom was like, yeah, thats really gonna help your tight emo pants. what a silly goose she it!

i have a new bestfriend, and that excites me greatly. we're alike in so many ways, even though ive never met him. i wonder if he and janna talked, if they would get along amazingly also? that would be an exciting conversation. ill have to introduce them.

i realized that i lean of zach alot more than hes around. like, if im having a bad day or whatever, all i have to do is think about him to make myself feel a little better. and if i talk to him, i feel like a million times better. sometimes i wonder if im getting in over my head, but then...he promised. but still. for a girl with trust issues, im definately putting alot into him. and its not like something i can ease out of. im in this for the long haul, i think.

and another thing, before i go. i decided that im a confident person, and that i like who i am. i dont want to be anything other than the label free me.
love, kaatie

2 comments:

Janna said...

Baby girl, who's this new best friend you speak of!?!

Jeremiah said...

Too funny...sorta of ironic that you want to go Vegan again and your grandpa raises cattle! More power to you girl! I know I couldn't do it...bring on the BEEF! lol.

Uncle J.