¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

7.11.2008

better today.

what i felt was nervous, and the reason i felt it was zach. i love him so damn much that every time i see him my heart starts racing and i dont know what to say or what to do. im not myself around him, and that is extremely strange. boys are a game, sometime to occupy time or to tease. they dont control me. and they certainly dont play hard to get. not with me. thats definately my job.

oh, but he does. can girls be whipped?

summer is more than half over and for the most part, it has sucked. not much has happened. well, i take that back. im pretty much only home at night to sleep, so technically, ive done quite a lot. but i miss being social and seeing my friends and actually doing stuff. one would think that during school i would have more time to like, be a kid. not really. but i guess when school starts in the summer, theres football and stuff like that. between golf matches, of course. then theres homecoming.. whoo. i dont really want to think about school yet, because summer hasnt really...taken off. and because theres a couple people im totally not looking forward to seeing again. but then again...theres some people i reallyreally miss.

i was laying out on my trampoline today and some random trucker driving by slowed way down and honked at me. gross. i flipped him off.

softball tournaments for the next three weekends. skiddlydoo. i have to get up at 545 tomorrow morning, so i guess id better hit the sheets. although i dont really want to get off of here because im too hyped up to sleep.

i hope i at least have good dreams.
love, kaatie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your writings, you are very talented! Good luck with Driver's Ed!

JustJed

carmen. said...

haha. i liked the part about the trucker. lmao. yay katie and her ability to attract weird ppl. xD


haha. luvv u

Anonymous said...

Hey. :) Summer is going by really quickly and it sucks because I want these memories I have to last. You've got a great blog, hit me back sometime!