¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

7.27.2008

a subtle kiss that no one sees; a broken wrist and a big trapeze.

ive missed a few days, i apoligize. ive been a combination of terribly busy and stressed and tired. in a bad way, unfortunately. as i read the last paragraph of good summer days this morning, i laughed to myself. of course something that good couldnt last. and of course that happiness would be short lived. it usually is, especially since my mother is a part of my everyday life. yeah, it kinda sucks, since she has such an obnoxiously short fuse. but i deal. i always have. so i guess im going to tell the story of my weekend, even though im not really down with dragging it out, since it was so pointless and utterly consequenceless.

i left off with my amazing day at ashleys, which was amazing, obviously. i redid her white board with a fresh set of lyrics, which took me aproximately 3 hours, but it was worth it. creations like that are always worth it, simply because they look cool when im done. i slept for about 4 hours, and then got up, came home, and slept some more. got ready, ate an egg mcmuffin, and headed to the mall. got a hundred dolla from my parentals [:]]. it was a drama free and promising start. so me ashley and jackie shopped our hearts out. i was captain bargain shopper, as usual, finding shirts and a pair of shoes and a belt for less than 1o dolla each. i got my warped outfit...its totally scene. and totally hot: dark grey artfully distressed skinny jeans [MAXrave], a bright orange and white striped t [h&m], a black vest [wet seal], and some pretend white vans, for signing. brilliant idea, right? the only thing i didnt get with my parents money was a bottle of sweet daydream from victorias secret, but it wasnt that necessary. i have a ton of other sprays/perfumes. a purchase for another day, i suppose. so me and ashley were out of cash, but jackie still had like 25 dolla [typical jackie, being the last one with cash] so we went to her store of choice, hollister. shutter. although i do like to go and bop around that store, because all of the boys that work there are preppily delicious and smell so good and because the music in there is good. it makes me wonder why people that wear that stuff all the time listen to rap and hiphop more than the good music they play in their store. i guess ill never no. anyway, that trip ended up being the start of the badness. ashley left her phone in there. we didnt realize it until we came out of earth magic about a half hour later.. so we ran back, and it was gone. it would have been pushing our luck to expect to find it, though. the new samsung glyde. so on top of her mom running behind schedule, we traipsed around the mall leaving contact information and the like...i ended up not getting home until like 4:08 or so. which was incredibly bad because my dad and i were supposed to leave with bobby and amy at 4:15 because we had a game at 6 in berne. i got chewed out. so did jackie, even though it wasnt our fault at all and we couldnt have done anything about it. so then we lost the game. i got home, and was in a bad mood. the first game on saturday was bad, but we beat new haven in the second. then we went to berne swiss days and ate fair food. then while the rest of my team was off being obnoxious, i found a spot with the local scene kids and listened to a cute boy with an accoustic guitar sing for a little while. he was good..and covered both bright eyes [at the bottom of everything] and the moldy peaches [anyone else but you]. then i took a 2 and a half hour nap in bobbys truck, which was relaxing. so then we started our first tournament game. we were up 5-1 by the fifth, which is really good for the thunder, seeing as how we kinda suck. then in the bottom of the fifth, they started to score. almost at the end of the inning, there was a girl on third who was leading off really far. i was catching and gave a sign to my third baseman that i was going to throw to her on the next pitch. i was ready to come up and throw...and then the batter swung and hit me in the wrist. it hurt. bad. but i finished the game and hit a standup triple to right field the next inning. but my dad thinks its broken, and it probably is because it hurts like a mother still, but i refuse to accept that because golf season starts on friday. eventful weekend, which is why im doing absolutely nothing today. i need to recuperate.

except i mixed a cd for mother dearest to take to the gym. which is fine, i dont mind doing stuff like that for her to win myself brownie points. what i do mind is that she orders me around while im trying to do her this favor. she doesnt say thank you. not even when im all finished. it just...makes me mad. maybe i expect too much from her? i dont think so.

now that softball season is officially over, i dont have too much to do this week. warped is in 4 short days, and then chs golf gets to claim the rest of my free time. im pretty pumped. school is just around the corner, and when it starts, things slow down and get a lot more calm. thank god for that!
love, kaaite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE so we went to Hollister today and the dude (he was quite attractive) went around spraying every single item of clothing with the perfume. But seriously, I love Hollister so much mainly because of the music. We were about to leave and I picked every All Time Low song to play. I'm such a freak :)

Have fun at Warped, though. Meet Alex for me! Ashley said that if she meets him she might call me so I can talk to him :) That'd make my lifeeee, for sure. lovesss.

25-ish said...

hey there thanks for visiting my blog . :)). Im bella btw . I'll put your link in mine soon .

x.