¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

7.29.2008

if i was a little braver, i might not get teased like this.

i hate shots. i reallyreally do. and unfortunatly for me, watching me get injected is highly comical. needless to say, everytime i go to the doctor, my mother finagles the doctor and nurses into thinking that i need a shot. and let me tell you: it is NOT my idea of a good time to get stabbed with a needle, especially when i dont need to. i mean, its not like im just going to go out and have random sex with random people to get HPV, so why the hell do i need three shots for gardisil? because i cry and wiggle and flip out every time, probably. i swear to god, there were four additional nurses standing in the doorway to the examining room just watching my mom hold my hands and the nurse try and give me the damn hepatitis shot. and then shabam. she got me.

as if that wasnt enough, my doctor is a creeper. he had long greasy silver hair thats comes to about his shoulders that he tucks behind his ears [johnny depp as willy wonka?], and dresses primarily in shades of grey. he leaves the top button of his shirt unbuttoned and doesnt wear a tie. he reminds me of the founding fathers, ex. george washington or benjamin franklin. so its pretty scary when im laying on that paper covered table and hes like, feeling me or whatever. or when he tells me to bend over so he can check my spine. shutter. plus, i dont like doctors in the first place. or dentists, ortodontists, or dermatlogists. theyre too close, i cant move, its just scary. if i had a normal looking one that was hot or even nice, then it might possibly be tolerable. but im pretty sure greys anatomy was created to tease me. no such doctors exist in fort wayne.

so then i had a golf lesson with jeff out at cobblestone, which was pretty dull as usual. and it was hot. then my mom decided that she wanted to go to walmart and pick up some home excercise equipment because she decided that im not in good enough shape [too fat!]. so i didnt have that great of an afternoon either. but i guess one good thing happened: my parents are mulling over whether or not we can go to circuit city to get my new mp3 player. its a creative zen, about the size of a credit card, pretty thin. so if that gets accomplished, ill be all set. living without something to play music sucks so bad, because the sound quality of my good old laptop is terrible. im kinda moody. which means ill probably end up posting about my random musings later. until then.
love, kaatie

ps: enjoy the new music!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate shots. I cringe at the idea of them. *Shudders* I've never really played golf, but I imagine I'd suck. Blech. Hit me back sometime!