¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

10.08.2008

who even knows.

OH SNAP. its been too long. i didnt realize how completly dependent on this i am...i really really do need an outlet or else sporatic thoughts bounce around in my head and i cant sleep at night. but im grounded, so posts will be few and far between for the next, well, month. its so very unfortunate that i wont be able to tell the world about my conquests for twenty eight more days...i do rather hate being grounded. it sucks. since like, now that i dont have anything else to do, my teachers have been giving me virtually zero homework. so basically, i sit around and chill. and play tetris on my calculator.

my hair is amazing. absolutely incredible. its short...barely touching my shoulders. its mostly red, with big random peekaboo blonde highlights underneath. very layered, with relatively short side bangs. that can be made into the kind that go straight across. its sweet, especially because short hair can be styled so many ways...its sorta overwhelming, actually, to someone that has never gone beyond the simple mousse, dry, and straighten. its edgy. i feel like it totally captures my personality. and thats what everyone else says. honestly, i think the only person who doesnt like it is ashley prindle. but thats probably because shes hatefully jealous of my bangin bod, talent, brains...taste, style...ability....and about everything else. silly gossiping fool. oh, and my parents. i think. they acted awfully angry for liking my new look. thats why im grounded. because i guess i didnt follow the chemical process restrictions while i was getting my hair done. and i gave them sass. but whatever, at least i have cool hair. allyce said that she just made this style up in her head, which means that no one has it. mission accomplished.

im not sure about the unmentionable boy and his feelings. like, it seemed like it was going somewhere for a while, but i might have imagined that. so im just going to like, see where that goes, but not really pursue it as much. newspaper is mostly filled with talking to karri about emilio these days [emilio was previously nicknamed million, but since were practically talking now, i feel as though his name can be used]. hes adorable and such...not straightlaced at all, but he has a cleancut, preppy style. maybe not my fave, but at least he has style. totally cute. hes the only guy ive ever like that pulls off short hair really well. so im going to see where that goes...weve been spending virtually all free time together at school since we met last thursday night. sitting together at lunch and stuff...and he walks me to all my classes. its cute. i just dont know though...it seems so in reach that it scares me. do i really want to be in love again? has it ever worked out before? the answer is no, for anyone that felt like debating my rhetorical question.

who knows whats going to happen while i cant tell you all about it. its depressing to think about...ill post when i can.
love, kaatie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad u like ur new haircut.

good luck w/ this boy! haha

(: diana! said...

im jealous you like your haircut. i always get these horrid haircuts that i have to cover and hide until it grows back.

have fun with the new guy:)