¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

10.18.2008

tagged.

:o i got tagged by almostjade. that means people are reading my blog. which makes me intensely happy. so im writing this, like, bouncing up and down. with excitement.

WISHES
1) for things to work out with emilio
2) to have enough money to get my fashion fix
3) to find friends that are mature and do not add to the stress in my life
4) to marry travis clark and have a ginger child :]

DESTINATIONS
1) New York City
2) Haiti
3) London
4) Madrid

CAREERS
1) fashion design
2) music industry
3) journalism
4) photography

AT THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, GODS GONNA SAY
1) hey katie,
2) we have plenty of people that are eager to meet you,
3) because of the things you did during your life
4) youre about to have a great time

VICTIMS
1)
hashbrown
2)
jbaby
3)
aren
4)
jocelyn


love, kaatie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ~tagging me. I like reading peoples answers to this sort of thing. And I've always wanted to visit Madrid, Spain! XD As well, I couldn't agree more on the job choices, they're the same exact as my own. Hit back! XD

Nicole Linette said...

Haha, my story was pretty retarded; not gonna lie. But yes, all lame moves on Pete's part. We aren't friends now. HA :P

HAHAHA I love your fourth goal. I'd have to same the same for Caleb Turman :) And fashion design is lovvee.

peace&love
nicole.