¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

10.01.2008

fast times

lets see. today flew by, even though today is wednesday and i hate wednesday. my tests were easy enough, i suppose. i pretty much just played tetris on my calculator all day, which was amusing. the unmentionable boy [kudos to janna on the code name!] said hi to me TWICE in the halls, even though we didnt have a class together today. it was pretty intense. steven and i are having a...situation, if you will. im not so sure that i like it, but then again, i cant seem to get it off my mind. so there you have it. i guess somewhere in my twisted, manipulative little brain, there are some unknown feelings for steven. they can stay locked away in their dusty corner thought, because ill have none of that. he WAY isnt my type. my type is hipster, fashionable, busy, smart, talented. steven is none of those.

after school me and my mom and jackie went to the vera bradley sale preview at the coliseum. there was no fights, because apparently the people who buy tickets [like my mom and myself, because we are terrible about these events, who managed to walk out with $250 plus worth of bags] are more cultured. i did see a fight once, and it was probably the best experiance of my life. two women were like beating eachother for a messenger bag. THE LAST ONE. ohh man. but anyway. i kinda hate vera bradley, but i found this one bag in this one color that might be kinda kitsch. possibly. but whatever. the sale is fun, like a secert agent mission with a giant pink shopping bag among rows and rows of stacks of bags. there was an oddly large number of males working there, but they were actually like, really hot. i was impressed. i purchased three adorable golf gloves, a cargo sling, a change/ID wallet thing, and another zippy type article, all in a color called mod floral.

love, kaatie

2 comments:

Janna said...

THE UNMENTIONABLE BOY.
duh duh duhhhhh.

ashleyy said...

perfect timing!
i was just looking for someone to join me in a hit the lights/the ready set concert on saturday. steph is going possibly with anna so we can join up.

oh and something crazy definitly just happened. i opened up your blog and seventeen forever started playing at the exact time on your player and on my itunes. and it was in perfect time. craazzy shit