¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

10.13.2008

i got kissed under the stars.

im baaack....did you miss me? well, actually, im definately not back because im definately still grounded, but i had a very interesting weekend so ill take a few minutes from my intense review writing for the charger to talk about it. i missed my blogging more than ever as i sat around feeling very apathetic and so confused after friday night. not that it went badly...contrarily, it was amazing. well, mostly. ill get to that in a minute. but the feelings i had...i wish i could have documented them. because im sure that ive never felt like that before. it was so wierd, because the way i was thinking was so removed from what i was feeling. and then this morning, they totally completely shifted on me. like, one of those 'was i really thinking that or was i imagining it?' kind of deals.

friday night was...amazing. i wont bore you with the details [but if you ask me, i just might telll you the juicy parts ;)] overview: we watched the STUPIDEST movie ive ever seen im my life, called session 9 about a crazy guy, i think. the plot was so confusing and all over the place that i didnt even totally understand what went on, except that the one guy killed all the other people because he was insane and the voice in his head [whose name was simon...i did pick up on that. simon also liked in this dead girl's head and made her kill her brother and parents. i think. that was just kindof in the movie randomly.] it was rated R, but im not exactly sure why. really, the only thing that happened was the kid was rolling a j and they said fuck like twelve thousand times. so who knows. so then the movie ended and me and mil decided to just go like, walk around outside. so we walked around in pine valley for a while, just talking and such. it was quite romantic, if i do say so myself. then we chilled on some random person's swingset and looked at the stars. and then [for those of you that cant see this coming] he kissed me :]

well, then we got back to stephanie's house, and caylin was PISSED like whoa, and i got attacked because caylin doesnt have a boyfriend [i maintain that i also do not have a boyfriend, at least right now] and shes lonley, blah blah blah...what was i supposed to do? that was definately a wierd conversation, but whatever. i have a plan, which i will most likely share when things are settled. all that needs to happen is steven needs to stop being an ass, and then things shall be good. but even all that didnt ruin my friday. i dont think anything could, really.
the confusion is basically unjustified and stupid, so i wont even go there.


the rest of the weekend was emotional nonsense. jackie had three games, so i went to those, but basically did nothing. i finished the colored pencil drawing, and it looks absolutely terrible. i hate it. i got an eighty five though, and that was suprising. at least i dont have to work on it anymore. i wrote a kickass poem for english class. and newspaper was good. me and karri just talked about things [trevor and mil, haha. duh.] and laughed alot. tomorrow is layout night, which makes me happy.

love, kaatie

4 comments:

Janna said...

I WANT THE JUICY DETAILS.


awwwwwwwww that's adorable kt :) he sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. :)

ashleyy said...

gimme the deets honeybunches!

and i wanna meet this mil guy. i think ive seen you walking around with him at lunch before but im not sure.

Jocelyn said...

hey I don't know you hope this isn't weird or anything but when I am bored I blog surf. I miss being kissed under the stars. Cherish it while you can! Hit me back!