¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

10.15.2008

times like these.

whoa hey. im a little bit spazzed out todaybecause of the PSAT and last night being, well, basically one of the best nights of my life, EVEN THOUGH my math homework took me all of like four hours and i only got like five hours of sleep because my stupid hair was in stupid rollers. but it turned out cute so im happy. kinda. i hate wearing my hair curly most of the time because i think it looks dumb but everyone else says its cute. i took a photo and when my computer moves back upstairs when i regain custody of it in like 3 more weeks, ill upload it. but anyway. back to last night.

everyother tuesday is layout night, so of course, that set the tone for the most amazingest evening. so i went to the newspaper room, with karri and mil [:)]. so i was like, working on my math, and me and karri were making fun of mil because he doesnt speak like any spanish at all and were both really fluent. obviously we were talking about him. and about how hes whipped, pre-relationshiply. so then karri disappeared, and me and mil hung out for quite a while. then we went to the vball game to watch caylin. and then i realized that bri anderson [who hates me with a passion] and liz jones [mil's ex :o who, if she didnt hate me before, probably hates me now] are both on the volleyball team. and sure enough, mil and i were recieving death glares from both of them. i thought it was funny then, but now i sorta feel bad. a little. because it would have been a little like zach going to a golf match and then being all over taylor. OUCH. but they only like went out for a week and that was like a month ago, so its not quite as bad. but what can you do? im not smart enough to do something like that on purpose. then mils older brother derek came to pick them up, and lemme just throw this out there: if mil turns out like derek, then we will certainly be getting married because my GOODNESS that boy is CALIENTE. oh man. then, well, i think we all know what happened next. the second was better than the first :]


its a different kind of like right now, and im slowly starting to figure out why mil isnt like the other flames this year. for one, he knows how things operate, and i think he values space like i do. but in that, he doesnt let anyone, myself included, that hes completely crazy about me. hes adorable. at first, i thought that him being a master at making my heart race made him also a master player, but not anymore. not after orin and andy both told me that he talks about me constantly. he just makes me feel comfortable around him, and more importantly, comfortable with myself. looking back, im not sure that zach ever made me feel like that. in fact, im starting to think that all of the feelings i had for zach were partially imaginary. because we really didnt see eachother that much for me to be that 'in love' with him. i dont want to let those feelings go, but i know that i can now, because i found someone that makes me really feel like that. for real.

its times like these that make this rollercoaster worth riding.
love, kaatie

5 comments:

*jemima* said...

I tend to find when you don't see a guy for like ever, your brain tends to sentimentalize things and then when you do see him, you discover your brain has just let you down big time.

Jocelyn said...

girl... love sucks! It's hard to remember how someone made you feel a long time ago, because I know I've tried to block out that feeling because it's too painful to remember those memories. anyway, this post made me miss high school... I'm not sure why, but it did!

(: diana! said...

awe its good that it ends on a happy note.

Anonymous said...

PSAT's majorly suck and so does homework. But at least you had a fun night. Mil sounds like quite a catch. And sometimes it take time for others to let other people completely in. So just work at it and just take it from there.

Anonymous said...

4x4 tag. :)