¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

10.09.2008

quick, before someone comes home.

no one is home right now except for me and the damn bird. my dad and sister went to hockey practice on the other side of town, and wont be home for another hour and a half. my mother is somewhere around indianapolis for a trace adkins concert. i used to find the fact that she went on these three day concert excursions mortifying, but now its only mildly embarassing. not that i like, tell people though. idk. but anyway, that leaves me here to play music as loudly as i please and draw and get on the computer to tell you all about my day. arent you lucky?

well actually, today was pleasant. spanish went quickly, and it was remarkable, except i had to be partners with ethan for an actividad and it was awkward. but you know me, or maybe not....i stop at nothing to resolve an awkward situation. which basically means i babble endlessly about things that do not matter whatsoever and that makes things even more awkward and soon things go disasterously. anyway. then i had drawing, during me and sean and jessi made a giraffe and a trophy and a tree out of our erasers. it was quite intense. there was also a highly inappropriate conversation across the room about the acid levels in someones moms vajayjay. and mr kilmer was a bit wierded out. but that is typical of carroll art classes, i suppose. its no worse than our convos with mr mcfarren last year about such topics as drugs, parents, rebellion, and relationships. newspaper....oh god. the unmentionable boy heard me and karri talking about mil and he immediately got all pissy. which definately means that he had feelings for me, which is BAD. bad to the twelve thousandth power. bad bad bad timing. like whoa. i honestly have no idea what to do. suggustions would me greatly appreciated. in seventh period, ms ocock assulted us with a suprise test. just grand, right?

basically, things with mil couldnt be better. were gonna go to stephs tomorrow to watch scary movies. and im pumped. because i think that something may happen :D

love, kaatie

2 comments:

(: diana! said...

when im home alone i always get freaked to play music super loud, in case some stalker/robber/rapist/freaky man came in and sneaked up on me from behind & i would totally never hear him , since my music would be so loud.

oh and whys it bad he has feelings for you! : )
you totally wrote 'suggestions would be appreciated' but iuno where to start.

and buahaha ! your teachers name is ms ocock. excuse me for being inappropriate. i just need a good, immature laugh .

Nicole Linette said...

Ahhh thanks! ACTUALLY all that fashion show crap for Homecoming was a big stress because I'm on the class officer committee and we had to make murals (you can kinda see them in the background of one picture) and create a class game.. and student council brought back HALLWAY decorating with that. I wanted to die XP But in the end, it was a joy. At least you have football! We're just a soccer school hahaha and we lost our game too. Shucks.

I lovelove your new hair :D

And you're mad lucky to have a preppy boy like you. I can't get over boys that actually have a style. So incredible :)

peace&love
nicole.