¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

12.18.2008

best friend stealer.

okay so, im a jealous person right? you all know that already, its one of my less than endearing qualities. but its the wierdest thing: im jealous, and fiercely so, of stevens new girlfriend. It pisses me off mostly because she's a freshman. and i dont like steven in that way, but honestly. she's absolutely adorable and smart, apparently. and she does hardcore drugs, which in stevens eyes, probably makes her infinately cooler than me. so in other words, ive been replaced by a freshman. an asian freshman, no less. not that i have anything against asians, duh. but she's just so perfect looking with her almond shaped eyes and thick black hair and perfect skin. i decided that i hate her, and he way she stole my bestest friend. but whatever, i guess. they wont be together forever, and when they break up, ill still be his bestest friend. and she'll be the bitch. its not like theyre getting married or anything. he only talks to her on the bus. thats where they met, which is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of in my entire life. i mean, seriously. yeah, im dating a kid from my bus. he's awkward looking with her. they dont look like they fit. all in all, the situation pisses me off. i dont want to be with him, but i loved his previously undying devotion, that died. i loved the fact that even though i rejected him, we still had that super strong bond that nothing could come between. i didnt even let mil come between us. he was still the most important person in my life. but ohhh, no. one day of bus girl and suddenly, he doesnt even tell me that he loves me, something that we've been saying to eachother for more than a year. and he doesnt sit with me on the bus anymore. what the fuck kind of bus buddy best friend is that?!

tomorrow is going to be great, i think. its the last day of exams, and i only have drawing and newspaper. blowoff test and a christmas party. and its ugly christmas sweater day. my sweater is kickass, check my facebook sometime for pictures. i have amazing christmas presents to give to everyone too, but i wont say what they are in case people are reading this. well, i guess i can say everyones except my lovely hashbrown....i got mil an AE hoodie. steven's getting a chinese fighting fish [hes dating an asian, how ironic]. karri's getting an really cute F21 hat and scarf. stephology, amazing shoelaces. and caylin, i havent decided what to do. i got a somewhat generic F21 necklace, but she's been quite a bitch to me, so i dont really want to give it to her. i know that sounds terrible, but hey. if we arent going to be friends, i dont want to give her a christmas gift. i might give it to erica instead. thats terrible, isnt it? she texted me last night, and was like, im sorry i blew up at you the other day. i dont really think texts can make up for her blatent rudeness, and i find it hard to believe that she values our friendship at all. but ill think about it. im generally pretty forgiving.

i dont know why i have all of these hateful feelings right now. oh wait, yes i do. pms.
love, kaatie

1 comment:

ashleyy said...

haha your present is definitly in my locker...oops