¡OYE!

disclaimer: if you dont want to know what i really think, stop before you start, and kindly close this page. thanks.

11.08.2008

two days until the concert.

its either very late or very early, and im so tired, but i figured that since ive been depriving myself of this outlet i would post tonight because im going to be gone tomorrow and sunday. tomorrow, i have two hockey games, then its off to michigan to see we the kings, the academy is..., hey monday, and carolina liar. im so excited, you have no idea. i hope i see ezekiel the merch guy again. that would totally make my day, because hes so tight. and if i could meet travis clark again and have the rest of the band sign my shoes...ohh, life would just be amazing. and william beckett....yumm :]

things with steven were...interesting today. i didnt say anything to him, but i couldnt stop thinking about it. i told mil, and he was supportive and appropriately shocked. i almost cried as i was telling him though, which i think may have freaked him out a little bit. then i felt bad, and a little self centered. i wont let it happen though. ill have him at my house every day. i wont let him out of my sight [steven that is. not mil, although i want him to be with me all the time so badly its crazy]...thats how ill make sure everything is fine. tonight we went to the haunted jail in columbia city, which was the scariest thing ive ever experianed in my life. i did a lot of screaming and i didnt let go of mil if i could help it...it was cute the way he held me. but we were both terrified. im so jumpy anyway. i bet it was hilarious to see the two of us, at least for the actors there. then we chilled at taco bell. which was exciting, no lie. we make good three muskateers.

i must sleep. and dream of 1) my man. and 2) my other man, travis clark. but mostly my own, because i dont think you can top that.
love, kaatie

3 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

Thank you Katie :)

Hahaaa, how lucky. I'm so jealous that you're going to a concert on Monday!!! Have a blast.

peace&love
nicole.

ashleyy said...

yay for cute boys
and yessum we do. just not on a roof. its gettin a little chilly.

how was el concierto?

Nicole Linette said...

Kattttiiieee, how was your concert? Haha and I have a favor for you. Could you tell Janna of Hometown Heroes and National Nobodies that I can't see her blog.. one has to be invited :P And I thinkkkk you're friends with her ( in real life haha ), so I just wanted to ask. Thanks!